Archive for the ‘President’ Category
There is a huge divide in the R party right now on “Establishment” vs “Non-Establishment”. Hopefully it’s not permanent and can be worked out.
The normally mild-mannered Mike Lee (R-UT) defends Ted Cruz. Mike Lee is rated as the #1 conservative with a CR Liberty score of 100%, the only Senator so rated.
From Conservative Review:
“Last weekend, Ted Cruz crushed Trump in Colorado. It was a process that began on March 1. On that evening, tens of thousands of Colorado Republicans met in caucuses to select delegates to county conventions. Those delegates then met to select delegates to the district and state conventions, who then select the national convention delegates. This is exactly what happened in Colorado. Like it has every four years, since 1912.
Trump has used the Colorado caucuses to amplify the notion that the process has been rigged against him. It isn’t. In fact, the Republican nominating process has been engineered to help the front-runner, which in this case is Trump. A stark reminder of that came this past week when Missouri officials finally certified the primary election. Trump ended up 0.2 percent above Cruz and walked away with over 70 percent of the delegates. The process is rigged for the front-runner to quickly reach a majority. That Trump has failed to do so is nobody’s fault but his own.”
Global Warming is corporatism and crony capitalism at its worst. At $1.5 trillion annually, it is one of the biggest scams in history. Just follow the money. The big corporations love the onerous, useless and expensive regulations because they can afford it and it buys them effective barriers against smaller companies and they like anything that leads to a monopoly. Plus, a few well placed donations buys them any exclusive exemptions they may want. The faux scientists love it too as they can get funding and prestige for anything that promotes global warming. Bought and paid for. What’s not to love? And the politicians love it too. Not only do they get the big donations but they get to scoop up the “feels good to save the planet” votes of the scam victims. Yup, everyone wins except the poor and the middle class who bear the costs.
Some conservatives have confused Ted Cruz with the “Republican Establishment”. It is not so. He’s been a first term Senator for less than 4 years and has spent his time blistering both R’s and D’s from the Senate floor. Some of his speeches would make your hair curl. He exposes the political games to public view and that’s why the DC crowd hates him so.
Quote of the day:
Hillary Clinton: “Service is the rent we pay for living in this great country.”
There is a very old English word for people who are required to perform service as a rent for their existence, and that word is serf. Serfdom is a form of bondage. Americans are not serfs. We are not sharecroppers on Herself’s farm or in vassalage to that smear of thieving nincompoopery in Washington that purports to rule us. We don’t owe you any damned rent. – Kevin D. Williamson
Here is the latest from Adam Mayer on presidential campaign activities in Oregon.
The Ted Cruz campaign chair is Narlina Duke, Jeff Reynolds email@example.com is a co-chair and you can also contact Jason Yates who is in charge of Yamhill county but has been looking for volunteers on Facebook.
The Donald Trump campaign has nothing that I can find in Oregon. There are a few Facebook pages, but nothing on their websites. I even asked a few Trump supporters, they all had no idea.
The Marco Rubio campaign is being run by Shawn Lindsay. His contact info is firstname.lastname@example.org 503-389-3004. He is promoting an event on Monday February 15th, an invite is floating around.
A SuperPAC for Ben Carson does exist in Oregon. “The 2016 Committee for Ben Carson”. The state leader is: Adan Magana, email@example.com, 503-509-8993. Clackamas County leader is JD Pavek, ( firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-703-8570) who is active in CCRP and holds debate parties for each debate at the Corona Restaurant in Lake Oswego.
If you have more information to report, please let Adam know at email@example.com
RESOLUTION OF THE PEOPLE OF HARNEY COUNTY
ON THE STATUS OF HARNEY COUNTY LANDS
MANAGED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Whereas; Harney County is a rural county within the State of Oregon within which about 73% (4,800,000 out of
6,500,000 acres) is managed by the Federal Government. And;
Whereas ; Harney County is blessed with an abundance of grazing and forest lands which are capable of providing
valuable resources to its people, County and State government. And;
Whereas; Harney County at one time was one of the wealthiest per capita Counties in Oregon when its resources
were being developed and used to their sustainable capacity. And;
Whereas; Harney County is now near the bottom of per capita income in Oregon due to the diminished use of its
natural resources and mismanagement of its public lands. And;
Whereas; The Federal Government and the State of Oregon have failed to manage these public lands in the County
in a manner that is protective and beneficial to the residents of Harney County. And;
Whereas; The people of Harney County, due to the County’s rural and natural resource land character, are unable to
sustain an economic base within the county that will provide its residents and families with ongoing sources of jobs
and services without the sustained contribution to its economy from those endemic natural resources. And;
Whereas; The Federal agencies are constrained and at the mercy of small but vocal groups of radical
environmentalists who use the myriad of laws regulating Federally managed lands, which creates for them
impenetrable obstacles to the development and sustained use of the resources within the County. And;
Whereas; The ownership/control of those lands within the sovereign State of Oregon are held in a defacto manner by
the Federal government, which holding is in violation of the Constitution of the United States, (US Constitution,
Article 1, Section 8, clause 17) as well as being to the detriment of the best interest of the State of Oregon and the
County of Harney residents. And;
Whereas; Within the County of Harney resides the personnel, talent and skilled workforce to locally better manage
those public lands and develop and market those public land resources in order to better sustain the local and State
economies while providing a healthier, safer environment on those public lands now under Federal management.
Whereas; Because The County Sheriff, duly elected by the people, is the rightful premier law enforcement officer in
Harney County and the first and last line of protection from abuses both from private and public offenders of our
laws and Constitution, and said Constitution is the premier law of the land. And;
Whereas; The local management of public land within Harney County will create a simpler, more efficient, more
manageable, more productive and more functional use of those lands. Therefore;
Be it Resolved; We the undersigned residents of Harney County do hereby support the development of a plan to
provide the expedient, systematic and harmonious transfer of all currently managed Federal lands within Harney
County to the jurisdiction of the people of Harney County.
Famous Presidential Lies Contest
Written by, To The Point News
- None of our boys will die on foreign soil
- I am not a crook
- Read my lips – No New Taxes
- I did not have sex with that woman… Miss Lewinski
- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction*
*technically a mistake
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
- If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
- I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
- I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:
- “I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
I believe we have a winner
Alex Jones is of course correct on this issue. One has to admire the passion.